CROSSROADS LIQUIDATING TRUST
Our Commitment to Privacy
Crossroads Capital, Inc. (“Crossroads Capital”) is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of personal information about our current and prospective customers and stockholders. If you are a former customer or stockholder, our privacy policies also apply to you, and we treat your personal information with the same care as we do the personal information about current customers and stockholders. Our privacy policies are reviewed annually, and our printed and online notices are updated to reflect any changes. To view our online privacy notice, please click here.
How and Why We Obtain Personal Information
Crossroads Capital takes great care to protect personal information about you and when we use it, we do so with respect for your privacy. We may use personal information about you to service and maintain your account, process transactions in your account, respond to inquiries from you or your representative, develop, offer, and deliver products and services, and to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements.
Crossroads Capital may collect personal information about you from any of the following sources:
• You or your representative on applications or forms (for example, name, address, Social Security number, birth date, assets and income, investment experience)
• Transactional activity in your account (for example, transaction history and account balances)
• Other interactions with Crossroads Capital (for example, discussions with our investor relations staff or information you enter into our websites)
• You or your representative regarding your preferences (for example, your choice of electronic document delivery)
How We Protect Information About You
Crossroads Capital considers the protection of personal information to be a foundation of customer and stockholder trust and a sound business practice. Crossroads Capital employs physical, electronic and procedural controls to safeguard your personal information. We restrict access to personal information to those who require it to develop, support, offer and deliver products and services to you.
How We Share Information About You With Third Parties
Crossroads Capital does not share personal information about our customers and stockholders with unaffiliated third parties for use in marketing their products and services. We may share personal information with the following entities:
• Unaffiliated service providers (for example, printing and mailing companies, securities clearinghouses, transfer agents, and other entities who may provide services at Crossroads Capital’s direction)
• Government agencies, other regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials (for example, for tax purposes or for reporting suspicious transactions)
• Other organizations as permitted or required by law
Crossroads Capital’s service providers are obligated to keep the personal information we share with them confidential and use it only to provide services specified by Crossroads Capital.
How We Share Information About You Within Crossroads Capital
We may share personal information about you with Crossroads Capital affiliates for marketing purposes as allowed by law.
Crossroads Capital Website
Our privacy policies apply to any personal information or other information that we may collect through your interaction with the Crossroads Capital website. When you visit the Crossroads Capital website, we may also collect technical and navigational information, such as device type, browser type, Internet protocol address, pages visited, and average time spent on the Crossroads Capital website. We use this information for a variety of purposes, such as facilitating site navigation and improving Crossroads Capital website design and functionality.
When we hire third-party online advertising companies, they may provide you with Crossroads Capital advertisements that may be relevant to your interests, as determined by your activity on Crossroads Capital and non-Crossroads Capital websites. Such advertisements are known as “interest-based advertisements.” You may opt-out of receiving interest-based advertisements from certain online advertising companies by clicking on the AdChoices icon and following the opt-out instructions. Please see www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
• Information provided by our stockholders or their representative on applications or other forms furnished to Crossroads Capital or through other interactions that you or your representative have with Crossroads Capital (such as name, address, Social Security number, birth date, assets and income, investment experience)
• Information arising from your investments in or accounts with Crossroads Capital (such as transaction history, account balances, and registered stockholder accounts maintained by Crossroads Capital’s transfer agent)
Crossroads Capital employs physical, electronic, and procedural controls to safeguard your personal information. For example, Crossroads Capital authorizes access to your personal and account information only for personnel who need that information in order to provide products or services to you.
Crossroads Capital does not disclose any non-public personal information about you, except as permitted by law.
Crossroads Capital does not share personal information about its stockholders with unaffiliated third parties for use in marketing their products and services. Crossroads Capital may share personal information with nonaffiliated service providers (such as printing and mailing companies, securities clearinghouses, transfer agents, and other entities who may provide services at Crossroads Capital’s direction), government agencies, other regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials (for example, for tax purposes or for reporting suspicious transactions), and other organizations as permitted or required by law.
If you are no longer a Crossroads Capital stockholder, Crossroads Capital will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described herein.
Revised September 2013